Wednesday, September 15, 2010

closure

Haven't written in a while, things have been kinda crazy busy. Loads of baking (fourless chocolate walnut mini cupcakes with a whiskey glaze) and even more working. I have already had two 10+ hour work days this week...oi. Dog had his first day of puppy school this week, but we kinda showed up to the wrong class since I wrote down the wrong time...he went through the advanced beginning obedience class when he is most definately not there yet. Oh well, we will try again next week.

Redneck was sentenced last week (my jury duty was cancelled at the last minute!), and tonight the deposition was finally posted online. I still need to go down to the records department because I don't understand all of it, but for the time being I know that he got at least 27 days in county jail and a $450 fine...not nearly enough of a fine if you ask me, but I guess I'm a little biased. I didn't realize how relieved I was going to feel when I finally found out his sentence. It's like the final closure. I stuck with him through the arrest and all that followed, and it wasn't the reason I ended the relationship. I feel like I've been waiting since March to find out what was going to come of it and now it's done.

And I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment