Thursday, January 6, 2011

serioulsy.

Not much doin....waiting for the weekend and hoping that motivation will come with it. I have mounds of paperwork to catch up on and the house needs to be cleaned. So far that's really the only problem I've found with living alone....if no one else is there, then who is going to complain if I leave that bowl out? Or the plate....or cup. You see where I'm going. But I'm serioulsy lacking in the motivation department. I blame the gluten deprivation. Planning on staying gluten-free for about a week then going in to the doctor to get tested. Although I cheated and had a little itsy 1.5 inch piece of toasty-crackery-baguettey-thing yesterday....30 minutes later I was regretting it. So I'm leaning towards yes on the whole intolerance thing. It would appear that the lack of motivation applies to posting right now too....so that's it. I'm all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment