Monday, August 9, 2010

Spending my first night back in my own house after kicking Redneck out six weeks ago. I suppose I'm blogging to establish some sort of routine in my relatively newly-single life....or something. Also, while Cat and Dog are great company in many ways, it's not very encouraging when they doze off in the middle of an admittedly one-sided conversation. So here goes....

I really don't feel like writing out some long, detailed history so here's the short version: Met Redneck, started dating. Moved in together, changed jobs, Redneck got laid off, found a job, got laid off, was re-hired, we got Cat, he got laid off and re-hired, we got engaged, he got laid off (you get the pattern here, right?), etc. I bought a house, called off the wedding, visited an amazing friend, kicked Redneck out, moved back in with parents, got Dog, stayed longer with parents, re-pained my house, bought a fridge, visited sister, moved back into house with Cat and Dog. Started blog.

So now that everyone (whoever "everyone" might be) is caught up, I guess it's time to get off the computer and get used to being in my house again. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment