Wednesday, October 6, 2010

possibly permanently scarred

This kinda summarizes my life right now....but substitute a cat and a baking obsession for 2 of the dogs.

That being said, Dog is loosing his manhood on Friday, and I'm feeling kinda bad about it. However, 2 specific incidents have led to this suddenly being a rather urgent necessity....

1--While sick over the weekend, I spent a few nights at my parent's house and, as any good pet-parent, I brought Dog and Cat. Dog was planned to sleep upstairs with my parents and their 2 dogs so I could actually get some sleep....yeah, right. My mom came down to get Dog's bed and went back up....then came back down, this is where it got bad. Mom informed me that Dog started *ahem* humping his pillow....yeah, that part I could deal with...then my mom proceeded to re-enact it, complete with hip thrusts and arm movements. That was something I absolutely never needed to see and pretty much sealed Dog's fate.

2--Although I called and scheduled the removal of his boy-stuff the morning after the previous event, Dog further confirmed that this was the right decision at puppy class that night....when, while practicing "come" (no pun intended) in front of the entire class, Dog decided that he was suddenly and inexplicably turned on by the middle-aged, rotund, mustached female trainer and that he needed to act on that feeling immediately.

Bye-bye boy parts

No comments:

Post a Comment