Sunday, October 24, 2010

your delusional sunset

Weekend discoveries, bad first, good after (because really, who wants to end on something depressing?)

1. I'm not quite ready to watch romantic comedies....I may laugh at all the funny parts and tear up when appropriate, but I'm left feeling rather bitter at the end. Might need another month or so...

2. My chocolate pumpkin cakes turned out not so good. This is the second time a recipe has gone horribly wrong in 3 weeks. Not good.

3. Cold Stone no longer has dark chocolate ice cream. Sad, sad day (especially as said ice cream was needed in response to #1).

D (because I can't decide if it's bad or good or just plain 'is'): Dog does not like large, inflatable, light-up, ghost-topped, lawn decoration pumpkins. As in full-attack-mode-teeth out-hair up-barking like a maniac and scaring the shit out of me.

5. I heart my down alternative mattress topper. It is fluffy and warm and snuggly. yay!

6. Shopping is cathartic. And raises endorphins (See also, dark chocolate ice cream). And gives me a reason to put off doing laundry for just one more day...or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment